Subject: Re: [Leica] The Sixty Minute Man-
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 13:58:05 -0500

Bud+ACE-
You are confusing me with the 'Dan' in the song- +ACI-Sixty Minute Man+ACI- +ACE--
Actually, I use it as my Nom de Guerre at the One Hour Lab- When I'm asked
if I can do their film in an hour- I just tell 'em I'm The Sixty Minute Man
( closer to 45 if I'm pressed)+ACEAIQAh-

Dan ( Heck+ACE- Who's got time for that other stuff- I'm busy takin' pitchers+ACE-)
dwpost+AEA-msn.com