Subject: [Leica] RE: Happy-Snaps
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 10:40:36 -0800

It's not the pictures, Buzz, it's the attitude when taking the pictures. I
work very hard at the fine art and book photos. Very hard. But when I'm
just walking around snapping, or at a party snapping, that's exactly what
it is. Happy Snapping. While "happy-snapping" one can get serious. So there
can be serious photographs in amongst the happy snaps.

I cannot believe that this discussion is even taking place. Some people
only take happy snaps. Some people only take serious photographs. I take
lots of happy snaps AND I take lots of serious photographs.

Over and out!

Jim