Subject: Re: [Leica] Rowell, Gib, Doug
From: "JeffS" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 10:01:18 -0700

Kevin, well said!

I have my share of lovely but unimaginative images (ho hum, another
snow-capped mountain reflected in a lake). I also have my share of more
experimental images which I am very pleased with, but which I hold back
some, because they don't seem to affect others as they do me. Maybe
sometime, I'll put these various still lifes and found objects on my web
site just for the fun of it, to see if maybe 1-2% of the visitors see more
than just a image of someone's freshly mown lawn, or a dog's rubber ball!

I've been very fortunate to have visited many faraway places at a relatively
early age; I know all too well how easy it would be to become jaded, with
the exotic becoming commonplace; to miss all the small details that enrich
the experience, and focus on the typical postcard image!

Jeff Segawa
See my photography online at
http://www.netone.com/~segawa

PS: What ever became of the "Day In The Life"-type project that was tossed
about here-has anyone decided on a specific date?