Subject: Re: [Leica] Adorama Leica compatible lenses
From: Jose Menendez <jgarciamenendez@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 20:37:44 -0800 (PST)

Yes, a couple of months ago I got the 21/2,8 lesn from Adorama and I
am in love with it.
Icompared against a Super Angulon 21/4 and found the japanese lens
much better in all senses, so I sold the S.A. and got a much cheaper
new "Kobalux" with bayonet/screw adapter, sunshade and metal
viewfinder for $ 600.- whch I consider a bargain, although not
"collectible".
Jose Ramon