Subject: RE: [Leica] DIY E-6 processing?
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 11:03:10 -0500

Robert,

I second your Jobo observation.  I started using the CPE and later switched
to the CPP2 for ease of use and capacity reasons. I too used the Kodak
chemicals, but my volume has dropped and I am throwing out a lot of
chemistry.  If you don't process the 32 rolls in 8 weeks, your price per
roll goes up.  I have tried to find something to seal the partially used
concentrate bottles without success so far.  Do you have any suggestions?

Ken Lee
Oakville, ON