Subject: Re: [Leica] Stuff for sale
From: WOCCCC@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 15:35:51 EST

Cleaning out my various bags, I have uncovered a few items that need new
homes.  The items not priced will go the the first reasonable offer.  Prices
seem all over the board and I'm not sure what is fair.  Those that know me
know I'm not looking to hit a home run, reasonable works just fine.
Fogg  Matrix - Black & Chestnut  Brand New, Never Used, $250
       Good for a SLR system, holds 2 bodies and multi lenses

Fogg Celia III - Olive & Chestnut. Brand New, Never Used, $175
       Designed for the M6, will take the Contax G series as well.
       My M6 system has lived in one for years and seems to like it's home.

14227 Leica Winder M4-2, Works on M6, used not abused.  Marks from bags,
     counters, etc.
Hoods:
     12586 M50 1.4, clean, some marks $?
     12524 M35 2.0, New in box $?
     12536 M50 2.0, like new $?
     Rollei III hood for TLR, Leather Case, Like new $?
Filters:
     Zeiss Softar II - Hassy 60B, like new
     Zeiss Proxar 0.5mm for Hassy B.  Smaller then 60
     E. Leitz SL Chrome ?mm  Smaller then 48
     Leitz UV filter in plastic hinged case, Smaller then filter above

Any comments on the pricing for the things are most welcome and anyone
interested in the stuff, contact me via wocccc@aol.com

Bill