Subject: Re: [Leica] M and R "standard" lens
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 08:50:02 -0600

>A recent message (I cannot now find it) said something on the lines that
>the 35mm lens tended to be standard for an M camera, but it was the 50mm
>for the R.

Don't know where this comes from, I disagree. I prefer a 35 to a 50 on R
cameras, though I really like the 50 for it's "short telephoto" effect. ;-)

Just kidding. I like using normal lenses because some times it's easier to
be less distracting in a crowded room by standing back just a little
compared to even 35mm lenses. Though at times, I can do just fine with even
my 19.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I'm not okay, you're not okay, and that's okay. - Elizabeth Kubler-Ross