Subject: Re: [Leica] DIY E-6 processing?
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 17:07:04 -0800

I am also setting up the darkroom for E-6. I did E-4 years ago with the dip
baskets that held 24 reels of 35mm. I also did E-6 in the 70's (or was it
E-5?) with small Nikkor tanks and found the process quite simple. It does
take awhile, so bring a good book or audio tape to while away the time.

Now though, I am wondering about the differences between the Kodak standard
E-6 and some of the newer E-6 kits which involve as little as three step
chemistry. Does anyone know if the shorter step processing give the same
results?

Regards,
Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger