Subject: [Leica] Shipping to Greece question
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 10:18:11 -0800

Hi folks,

Everyone (including me) must have the Christmas spirit. All of the lenses
that I advertised are basically sold. Basically, because I give a ten day
return privilege... but I don't expect any to come back.

I have a question. Alexander, in Greece, is interested in my 24/2.8-R. His
question is:

>Jim,
>
>I am interested in this lens. I live in Greece,
>2 questions for you:
>
>1) Do you know If I'll have to pay taxes as it is comming from a non european
>country?
>2) How will I pay you. what method of payment do you accept?
>
>Thanks!

I have no problem shipping this lens to Alexander. FedEx is great. I can
accept Greek money as there is an AmEx exchange office just two miles from
my house.

But what about duty and taxes? Can anyone answer Alexander's question?

Thanks,

Jim