Subject: [Leica] scanning question
From: Alexander <mediadyne@hol.gr>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 20:10:55 +0200

Hi.

Seeing all these questions about scanning and sharpness, I thought I'll add a
question as well.

I have an EPSON slide scanner (Filmscan 200) which cant be compared to the Nikon
coolscan (the epson has lower resolution), but, aside from that, when i scan my
slides I never seem to be able to capture the sharpness even on screen.
I do use photoshop 5.0, but I am not sure whicxh filters to use.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!