Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica LTM question
From: dmm@bronze.lcs.mit.edu (Andrew M. Moore)
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 19:10:43 -0500 (EST)

> I just acquired a Leica III which is missing the collar around the shutter
> button. Does anyone out there have an extra, or do you know anyone that can
> furnish one? All help would be greatly appreciated!

This reminds me -- a few weeks ago I lost the shutter button to my IIIf.
(the collar is still there).  Dan, care to swap?  No, wait...

If anyone has a shutter button (I think it had a small black dot on it
too, if that helps.  Not to be confused with the Red Dot...), I could
really use one.

III owners: check that your shutter button isn't slowing becoming
unscrewed over time, and you'll probably have yours longer than I had
mine (though it lasted twenty years or so in my hands!)

Andrew