Subject: [Leica] M6 HM Viewfinder
From: "Thomas J. Donovan" <75674.3465@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 19:59:53 -0500

Lug Members,

I spent a little time today trying to focus with a M6 HM
& a 90 lens.  I don't remember the viewfinder "patch"
being so difficult to focus. Outside of the patch, all
objects are very crisp; inside the patch, when the
vertical lines coincide & you can barely tell when
they coincide, everything is visually "irregular".

Would a diopter correction take care of this; or is this
just a messed up viewfinder?

Tom D.