Subject: [Leica] Which third lens?
From: nandomm@redestb.es (Fernando Moreno)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 15:32:33 -0800 (PST)

Hello luggers:

I've got a 35/2 and 90/2,8 for my M6, and now I'm thinking of expanding a
bit. My first thought is to get first of all a Pradovit Projector (P300 IR
+ Colorplan), and then the excellent Summicron-M 50/2, but the 24/2,8 is
also very tempting, though unfortunately with a quite different price tag,
which unables me to buy it now with the Pradovit.

Some of you have the 24, (and many more the 50). So, is it worth to wait
till I find a good deal on a 24, or should I go for the 50? I know both
lenses are superb, it depends on the kind of pictures you take, etc, but
anyway, I'll be happy to read your experiences.

Regards,

Fernando Moreno, Madrid
nandomm@redestb.es