Subject: Re: [Leica] Thanks, guys!
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 21:08:58 -0500

At 01:39 PM 12/14/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Tina:
>
>Glad you are back safely.  Can't wait to see your photos.  Please tell us
>where we can see them.
>
>By the way, as a sincere gesture of friendship, if you need any of my
>equipment you are most welcome to take it anywhere and use it like your own.
>I have 21mm/asph/35F1.4asph/50mmNocto/90F2.8 Tele-Elmarit and of course the
>same lense as you have, the 135 Apo Telyt. I also have a Hassy Superwide, a
>Hassy 503CW and a Nikon F5 system.  You are welcome to any pieces.
>

>Bob Bedwell
>Greensboro, NC

Thanks so much, Bob!  That's more than a gesture - that's a real sacrifice!
 Leica has been really great about lending me what I need when my stuff is
in for repair.  This time they really went out of their way to get
everything back to me in record time.

I haven't had time to set up a web page with the photos from Honduras yet,
but I will when I get back from Czech Republic.

Thanks again for your confidence in me.

Leically,

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP