Subject: [Leica] Thanks, guys!
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 13:09:08 -0500

Dear LUG:

Not only are the LUGnuts my friends and family, you are also knights in
shining armor!  Thanks Alan, Art, B.D., Dick, Lucien, Jeffry, Nathan, Ted
and everybody else for rushing to my defense.  It is a privilege to know you.

I have asked the guy who designed my site to put in some script which will
bounce the links from that awful site.  If anybody else has this problem
the software is free from this site:

http://fraser.cc/utilities/Bozo/Bozo.html

To include Leicas in this post - I sent my 4 M6's and two lenses to Leica,
NJ for repair when I got back last week.  Today they are sending them back
to me repaired by overnight service so I can take them to the Czech
Republic on Wednesday.  You can't beat that for service!!

Leically,

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP

http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html