Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Re: KINOPTIC lenses
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 23:41:10 +0100

I´m not averse to reading Nikon literature but I regard it promotional, as
is Leica literature. An uncoated lens surface reflects about 4-8 percent of
the light, depending on the wavelength. A single coated lens surface
reflects about 1-2 percent of the light. A multicoated lens surface
reflects about 0.2 percent. You say this light does not scatter. What does
it do? How does it improve optical performance?
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen
nyt myös Kameralehden juttuja suomeksi