Subject: [Leica] Back from Barcelona
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 98 09:19:00 -0800

I've just returned from the maiden voyage with my new M6. I went to
Barcelona, Spain. Unfortunately the business reason that took me there
kept me very busy for most of the time that I was there and I did not
have much opportunity to take pictures, but I did get out for half a
day.

I was forced through an odd combination of circumstances to use color
film, which I almost never do, and in particular I cannot develop
myself, so I won't be able to tell you if I got any photographs worthy
of showing around until I have the film developed.