Subject: RE: [Leica] Legal links
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 09:17:28 -0500

- ------=_NextPart_000_0017_01BE2742.920E7B60

Tina - I don't purport to know anything about the legality. However, I would
at the least post a notice on your site that it is not in any way connected
to Boylinks, and I would seriously consider finding someway to either rename
or isolate your site. That last thing you want is for someone, someday, to
say that you were connected with, promoting, kiddie porn.....