Subject: Re: [Leica] No more PMK 25 - Nat Geo..
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 21:31:53 -0600

>A couple of things, one, I hope your job search is going well. We just hired
>a guy at the store who worked at a paper in CA, and moved East, so I know of
>ONE opening!

Which paper? :-)

I agree that Kodachrome is unique. I hope that Kodak realizes they have
something no one else has, or ever will have, and they should be playing
that up, not an Ektachrome Velvia killer they have coming in January.
(Though I bet it's great, it's not Kodachrome!)
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

"...nostalgia ain't what it used to be." ...unknown