Subject: Re: [Leica] consolidating my photo system....
From: Francesco <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 22:15:17 -0800

I agree that the M6 is ideal in many ways for street photography,
but the times when I need a 21 or 24 lens, a finder is an
inconvenience, and the times when I need a 180, the M6 is useless.

I am starting to think that the perfect small R kit is an
R8, 19/2.8, 35/1.4, 80/1.4, and 180/2.8.  I just wish Leica
would update the wide angles to ASPH.

Francesco