Subject: [Leica] OT Velbon CF tripods
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 0:19 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

Has anyone tried the Velbon carbon fibre (I believe that's fiber, for our
transatlantic comrades) tripods? About 1/2 the price of the Gitso models.

I plan to pop in to Teamwork and look at them next week, but if someone's
tried them and found them wanting, it'd save a detour.

David Morton                       |  "Times are bad. Children no
dmorton@journalist.co.uk           |  longer obey their parents and
David.Morton@openconsulting.co.uk  |  everyone is writing a book."
(+44) 171 917 6272                 |  Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)