Subject: Re: [Leica] The Hungry Eye ??
From: "Martin V. Howard" <marho@ida.liu.se>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 22:07:56 +0100

B. D. Colen wrote:

> Lucien - It's certainly a nicely designed website, but the prices for
> used equipment are absolutely outrageous.

Wow!  Glad someone else pointed this out.  I thought I'd forgotten how
to read numbers when I first saw the prices... ;-)

M.

- --
Martin V. Howard, Application Systems Laboratory,     |
Dept. of Comp. & Info. Sci., Linkoping University,    | Just "DOHH" it!
SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.  Tel +46 13 282 421,     +----------------+
Fax +46 13 142 231; marho@ida.liu.se; www.ida.liu.se/~marho