Subject: [Leica] FS: Elmarit-M 90
From: Peterson_Art@hq.navsea.navy.mil
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 09:56:42 -0500

     I have the following item for sale:

     90mm Elmarit-M, black, latest version (w/built-in hood), s/n 380xxxx.

     I bought this lens to replace my old Tele-Elmarit.  But as it happens,
     I prefer the small size and light weight of the old lens.  The Elmarit
     is virtually like new.  I say "virtually" because a few tiny specks of
     white paint are off the aperture guidelines adjacent to the distance
     scale (that's how it was when I bought it).  Otherwise the lens is
     flawless (no dings/dents/scratches) and rarely used (I've continued to
     use the Tele-Elmarit).  It has front and rear caps, leather case, and
     box.  $995, including shipping (FedEx Economy) within continental USA.

     Money order allows immediate shipment; personal check must clear.

     Please e-mail me privately at the following address:

                        Peterson_Art@hq.navsea.navy.mil

     Art Peterson
     Alexandria, VA