Subject: [Leica] Rangefinder focus Check
From: "Thomas J. Donovan" <75674.3465@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 23:57:59 -0500

Walt Delesandri,

>>Find a repairman to show you how to check focus<<
>>with a tiny ground glass & loupe....Put the camera<<
>>on a tripod & check focus at inf., min focus & about<<
                                      >>10 feet<<

I've got about 15 days to check out my M6; if it's not right,
I'll be able to return it. However, there are no camera
repairman in my area or within 150 miles. Thus, I'm
unable to take the approach you have detailed out.

What would you recommend given my situation? Could
I not use film, with those distances, & check the results?

Any advice would be highly appreciated (&>)!

Tom D.