Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodak Royal Gold 25
From: n.b.watson@juno.com (Nigel B Watson)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 20:18:05 EST

I shall call Kodak back on Monday and demand to speak to a supervisory
person.  Their Professional Films technical support person told me
unequivocally that they had discontinued all the Ektar and Royal Gold ISO
25 films and had no unsold supply.  He said that whatever was already in
the hands of dealers is all there is.

Regards,
Nigel

On Fri, 11 Dec 1998 14:59:08 -0800 Jeff Alford <alford@batnet.com>
writes:

>Nigel,
>
>My source for this information is my current "Kodak Professional
>Stockhouse Price List."
>
>Jeff Alford
>Keeble & Shuchat Photography

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]