Subject: [Leica] Re: M6 RF at infinity
From: sandyquandt@centuryinter.net
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 98 22:12:21 GMT

Hmmmm. You mentioned focusing on a radio tower several miles away. Since I was
focusing on a telephone pole that was only about 1/4 mile away, could it be
that this distance is not far enough for infinity focus on a Leica? I have the
M6 Classic with Passport warranty, and it's new enough that I can still return
it to the dealer if there's a problem. In the meantime, tomorrow, I'll try
checking it out at a further distance.

Thanks!
Sandy