Subject: [Leica] Cheap M6's
From: Jeff Alford <alford@batnet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 07:34:42 -0800

Greetings all,

For those who are interested, Keeble & Shuchat is offering M6 black
or chrome bodies (non-TTL models) for $1699 less the $200 instant
rebate from Leica USA. Titanium M6, $2199 less $200 instant rebate.
Ein Strück Leica is also in stock with special pricing. Shipping and
applicable sales tax extra. Quantities are limited. Please e-mail me
at the following address:

jalford@kspphoto.com

You can also call me at work. Since we will be quite busy, I would
prefer email.

Jeff Alford
Keeble & Shuchat Photography
290 California Avenue