Subject: Re: [Leica] CLA - Incredible Leicas
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 22:28:20 -0600

>I knew a fellow who had an old pickup truck and constantly bragged about
>what a great truck it was until the engine froze up.

My brother, the former auto mechanic, was driving me in his pickup once. I
saw the oil light go on while going around a corner. I said "Did you see
your oil light?" He said, "Yep." I said "Have did you checked your oil
recently?" He said, "I can't remember." I said "Why not?"

He said "I'm afraid to."

Let's not treat our Leicas thus. :-)
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Never forget: 2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2.