Subject: [Leica] Thanks Leica USA/My Dealer/Walt
From: Mike Austin <maustin@uswnvg.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 19:43:26 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

Thanks to Leica USA and my dealer for being ever so patient with me on my
purchase of the M6.  From what I can see, this M6 is as good as the loaner M6.
The pictures look right.  They look sharp, and the subject looks like its in
the right place.

Thanks to Walt for sharing the info he had on the RF adjustments.  I really
appreciate that.  It would have drove me nuts not knowing what adjustments are
possible with the RF.

Im happy....for now.  Does anyone know where I can get a repair manual for this
M6?  Is there such a document?

One more thing, does anyone know who can take off the leather covering and
replace it with black velvet?  And paint over the black chrome to Van Halenize
this Leica M6??  hahahaha

Thanks Luggers!!