Subject: [Leica] [No Leica] not so Porsche anology
From: Paul Schiemer <pschiemer@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 11:20:43 -0500

<<Paul, please enlighten us:

1) What's a 'hanger queen'?

2) Would that be a Boxster R8, by any chance <g>?

On the other hand most Leicas don't exchange ends at high speed when
driven to their limit......>>

[ooooo, it's so hard to type when I'm laughing so hard!!!]

Answers:
1.)  Hanger queen is an aircraft (or car) that spends most of it's time
in the hanger (or garage) getting fixed. [My Boxter was in for a third
of its' life with me!]

2.)  Nope, but that is definitely a <G>!

...swap ends- YES indeedie, but it's the endo's that worry me most when
handling my M's!!