Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V5 #22
From: Alexey Merz <alexey@webcom.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 14:23:22 +0000

Berthold:

I recently discovered a similar problem with Li batteries, and
talked to my technician about it. He said that this is a problem
with most or all analog SPD meter circuits, not just Leica. One
should not use Li cells in any of them.

This may also help to explain why Leica has gone to digital
meter circuitry in the M6TTL.

- -Alexey