Subject: Re: [Leica] Moving on
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 1998 14:29:15 -0300

At 03:08 PM 06/12/98 +0000, you wrote:

>	I am leaving for London on Tuesday morning and then on to Thailand on
>Wednesday so will un-subscribe for a while.  I will get back in touch after
>returning to Kathmandu in the new year.

        Ian,  PLEASE get in touch when you get back.  I am in the
"feasibility study" stage for a project in Nepal and Tibet for next year and
would love to get some first hand info.

Play safe and have fun...if that is not a contradiction.
regards,
Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
St. John's, Newfoundland.
<http://www.straylight.ca/locke/>
"I've finally figured out what's wrong with photography.
It's a one-eyed man looking through a little 'ole.
Now, how much reality can there be in that?" -- David Hockney