Subject: [Leica] Moving on
From: Ian Stanley <ianstanley@mistral.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 1998 15:08:11 +0000

Greetings all,

	I had to buy a new suitcase yesterday after succumbing during a trip
through some of the bookstores in Lewes.  Jeremy (one of the London LUG)
would have loved this place.  There were Leica books galore as well as many
other photo related topics but I had to keep thinking of how much
everything would weigh and how much room it would take up in my suitcases.
I did, however, pick up a Leica Photografie from 1963 and a few other Leica
related books - all great fun.

	I am leaving for London on Tuesday morning and then on to Thailand on
Wednesday so will un-subscribe for a while.  I will get back in touch after
returning to Kathmandu in the new year.  The LUG is very interesting these
days and I will miss the daily dose of Leica gossip.

	Take care all.

Ian Stanley