Subject: Re: [Leica] Useless Subject Lines
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 07:42:28 -0600

I simply finally reached a point where I was tired of reading these lines
where the posts are not changed and and yours just happened to be the one
that finally pushed me over the edge.

As far as the first post with this subjest line that you responded to, it
had comments about the 3 subjects mentioned in the header the metering
question was an add on at the end, so in part, that post was correct.

And, I agree that the Useres Digest posts are equally useless.

Finally WHO cares who was first asking people to change the subject
lines?  All that mattters is that people start changing them.

Bud Cook wrote

>I agree with you but I'll bet you came after me because I'm the one who is
>always complaining about Subject lines.  Why haven't you been saying
>anything about the zillion posts that have Leica digest as the Subject?
>One more thing, why didn't you say something about the first post with that
>Subject line?

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
new book at http://www.volmania.com