Subject: [Leica] FOR SALE: MINT LEICA R ROM LENSES
From: Francesco <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 22:55:21 -0800

Selling unused R gear to expand my M system.
Those of you who have bought from me can
attest to the fact that my gear is CLEAN.
NOTE that these lenses are both ROM and
perfect for use with the R8.

Leica 100/2.8-R APO-MACRO-ELMARIT ROM, EX+ body, MINT glass,
used a lot, but well taken care of!  Both caps, leather case, box, manual,
warranty available through me.
NEW lens is $2500+.
SN# 3740xxx, Fedex shipping included, make offer by email.

Leica 180/2.8-R APO-ELMARIT ROM, MINT body, MINT glass,
TOTALLY LIKE NEW, used only 4-5 times!  Both caps, leather
case, box, manual, warranty card never mailed.
NEW lens is $2800+.
SN# 3798xxx, Fedex shipping included, make offer by email.

Francesco
fls@san.rr.com
(619) 917-2509