Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Wrist Strap
From: Kekfoto@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 01:47:14 EST

Bill, the Leica wrist strap (Leitz called it a camera sling) had the code word
TROOV was introduced in 1939 and last cataloged in 1957. It was a leather
strap with buckle for adjustment, attached to a knurled metal disc by a swivel
and was secured to the camera via the tripod bushing by a built in screw post
on the disc. I believe it was meant only for screw-mount Leica use and I have
found it useful for these models. Somehow I have never used it with my M
types.

                                                     Kirk