Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: on being inobtrusive
From: Kekfoto@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 19:01:16 EST

Doug, the risk of dropping the camera can be lessened somewhat if you avail
yourself of an adjustable wrist strap like the camera sling (TROOV) that Leitz
offered for the Leica or a nylon type more common a few years ago. I have used
one with my IIIf and IIIg Leica cameras for years, and when especially fitted
with the LEICAVIT rapid winder, they work well for quick, unobtrusive work,
(without concern of battery status)

                               Kirk