Subject: Re: [Leica] Wanted
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@jnlcom.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 12:09:17 -0600

Oddmund Garvik wrote

>Where did Rooger Beamon go?

He resubscribed right before you did.  So he is on the list, I think.

>And do any of you know where Ben Holmes went?

Big sitnk between him and someone who sold him a camera on ebay.  Pretty
ugly mud slinging fest.  He went to the west coast for vacation, said he
was unsubscribing for the trip and never came back.

>And Joel Tlumak (RFinder)?
>And our Finnish friend who went to South Sudan last year?

Don't know about these two.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
new book at http://www.volmania.com