Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Urgent: Long Distance Charge for Internet?
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@jnlcom.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 12:01:29 -0600

I think that I heard something about this and the thing was not for
general internet access but for those who use the internet phone stuff to
get around long distance phone comapnies and they were talking about
charging the people who provide the internet phone service a surcharge.

I could be wrong as it was a few weeks ago I heard this and I can't
remember the context that I heard it in.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
new book at http://www.volmania.com