Subject: Re: [Leica] Off Topic - Chinon
From: Mark Walberg <Walberg@simmons.swmed.edu>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 09:40:05 -0600

Finally, after all this talk about Scotch and beer, someone in the group
understands what a great drink really is!  Pulling a bottle of Chinon out
from the cellar (the ones I can get here are from Joguet) is every bit as
fascinating  and enjoyable as looking at the finest of pictures.
- -Mark Walberg