Subject: Re: [Leica] metering in low light
From: "Roger L. Bunting" <rlbunting@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 11:37:24 -0600

I recently purchased a Sekonic 308B. What a great combination with my
M3, especially when traveling light. The meter is shirtpocket size. The
incident dome slides easily into place however there is no spot metering
capability. I consider it a "street" meter. The controls allow very
convenient one hand control.  I have no reason to question the accuracy.
The sensitivity is way beyond the capabilities of my L328 which could no
longer support my increased indoor available light work (which is why I
went electronic/ditigal). I gave up the spot capabilities of it's bigger
kin because I wanted a compact meter to use when traveling.

Regards,

Roger