Subject: Re: [Leica] segue to: Platinate prints- Change of subject
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 09:56:37 -0500

Oddmund:
Ah, my Norse friend, Mead and mushrooms? Good natural alternative perfect
for going a-viking!
BTW- I had read about the platinum process several years ago, but was put
off because I was led to believe it is a quite toxic process and I heard
horror stories of nerve damage to fingers and appendages falling off. How
true is this? was I just being overly cautious?
The platinate prints I have seen are magnificent- they absolutely cannot be
reproduced in a book or other method. Good luck, and keep us apprised!
Dan
dwpost@msn.com