Subject: [Leica] After Market Lenses for Leica
From: inyoung@jps.net
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 21:52:42

Hello,

 Once I asked about the Kilfitt lenses in the Leica mount, I decided to
bother LUG members with questions on the after market lenses in the Leica
mount.  Other than the Kilfitt, Nikkor and Canon lenses, what else is worth
trying?  I remember Accura, Acall, Tenar and Schneider to name a few by the
independent lens makers.  I have seen some Tenar lenses for sale with
pretty high prices.  I understand that most of these are in LTM.

Thanks,
David