Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Street Photography & "Theft"
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 23:03:37 -0600

>Light didn't change dramatically (it looks great), action was preserved
>without disturbing the persons around me (or the monk), and -honestly- I
>don't follow football.  Are the Chiefs good or bad??

Some people are good at thinking about what the camera is seeing, even if
it's not to the eye. But what was described (standing on head and whistling
Dixie or something like that) was just too much to resist. (I know, my
level of resistance is quite low).

The Chiefs are terrible this year.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I'm not okay, you're not okay, and that's okay. - Elizabeth Kubler-Ross