Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: thank you
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 14:01:26 -0500

> I hope I don't horrify any of you with talk about putting an M6 in my
> pocket not wrapped in a silk cloth or something. To me what this camera
> is about is being there, not being in my camera case in my darkroom.
> I'll never be able to sell it as EX++, but then I've never sold a
> camera. Maybe my heirs will someday...?

	No, No, Brian!  I often carry an M6 with the 35/2 (pre-aspheric,
call it spheric, I guess) in a jacket pocket, even when I am wearing a suit.
I presume the dimensions are close to the same with the 50/2.8.  The only
thing I have to remember is that the lens shade is in my other pocket!

	Enjoy the camera and thank you for making these discussions
possible.

			Buzz