Subject: Re: [Leica] Come on guys
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 17:55:19 EST

If there is no Leica it is hard for there to be Leica photography.  This jazz
is relevant to me, but your point is well taken regarding the emphasis of the
group.

Tom Shea

<< This is not a political forum nor is it a managment
 forum.  This is the "Leica Photography" forum.  Can we please somehow
 resist the temptation of posting to the world our political, management
 and financial views of Leica. >>