Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica's Development and Management
From: n.b.watson@juno.com (Nigel B Watson)
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 09:01:38 EST

I don't want to believe in them, either.  Unfortunately the evolutionary
trend world-wide is developing into a polar split;  one segment is the
rapid advancement of technology  (created by a small number of
individuals whose knowledge is increasing factorially); the other segment
are the masses who are happy  to rely on that technology as substitute
for the effort required to think.   Perhaps that is one of the reasons
why I derive satisfaction out of photography with an M...it runs so
contrary to that unpleasant devolution.

Regards,
Nigel

On Tue, 1 Dec 1998 12:23:00 +0100 (MET) Oddmund Garvik
<garvik@wanadoo.fr>
>This will be a horrible world. Actually I don't believe in such
>prophesies.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]