Subject: RE: [Leica] Best photography books
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 10:00:27 -0500

Oh, not Leica specific? Take a look at any of the Eugene Richards
books....Cocaine Blue, Cocaine True...Living Below The Line...The Knife and
Gun Club...Americans We....His work is really stunning - I'd argue that he
comes closer than any one around to matching Eugene Smith...even if he
doesn't shoot with Leicas...:-)