Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Leica's Development and Management
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 01:39:21 EST

Eric Wrote:

<< Interesting question. At the Kansas City Chiefs, Arizona game today, where
 the Chiefs actually won (Yeehaw!) I saw one F5 and about 30 EOS1n bodies,
 and a good collection of N90s (most of them digital, but not all). No F4s,
 No F3s, and a couple F2s. No Fs. I had the only Leicas. Some Minoltas.
 That's it for the pros who were there that I saw. That was a whole lot
 different in the past. >>
Eric,

Amongst the reporters and photojournalists, are you seeing more digital
cameras, and do you see the digital cameras outnumbering film cameras in the
near future?

Last week, I saw Dirck Halstead on TV.  He said that he believes that for
working pros, we are in the last days of using film.  If so, the F5 could very
well be Nikon's last pro-level film-based camera they produce.  Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Arturo