Subject: Re: [Leica] Gather 'round, kids,
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 10:30:31 -0800

Robert wrote:

>How much does it cost or should I just send a blank cheque?  Is your book
>not available at retailers like Chapters?>>>>>>

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the offer of a blank cheque.....You don't happen to have
millions do you? :)

The book is only available from me.

They are $100.00 plus mailing & GST in Canada.  Where are you in Canada and
I can give you the approximate mail charges.  Generally it works out to
about $115 to $120. including mailing and taxes.

I can give you the exact cost on private e-mail after you decide to
purchase, then you can maile me a cheques as we send you the book then they
cross in transit.

This also includes a "Photographer's Supplement" explaining the why's and
whatfor's to the pictures. Answers most of the technical questions
photographers have asked after purchasing the book.

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant